Sie sind hier: HomeStartpage
The „Knepp – Hänel – Haus“ is a half-timbered house built around the 1820’s.
Im About two hundred years ago A. F. Hänel manufactured wooden buttons here.
The house is under the protection of historical monuments, although it had been redeveloped and modernized.
It is owned by a family and is family oriented.
Children and pets are very welcome.